Subject: Lightwave 4.0 + Opalvision
From: [email-masked] (Steven Davis)
To: [email-masked] (LightWave Mailing List)
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 94 9:22:08 CDT

A Question.

I`ve been attempting to do alot of roto-scoping live video with Lightwave,
whilst the 2 bit background image helps in layout, it would be great if I
could use the OpalVision to display the complete frame at 720x576(PAL) and
have Lightwave sit onto of it, with Layout/Modeller working in full screen
mode? ie Layout size matches 720x576, that way I could line up lightwave 
objects exactly with a background 24bit image.

OpalVision allows me to have 24bit backdrops in Workbench, how difficult would
it be to add this simple , yet great method in Lightwave.  What would need
changing in Lightwave, other than creating a seperate mode for the Layout
window at Full Screen size, as Lightwave does work 'kind of' using this 
method now, just the scale/position thing is all screwy.

-- 
 ==============================================================================
   Steve Davis                             Email : [email-masked]
   Senior Software Engineer                Phone : (852) 5931646 (Direct)
   Intergraph Graphics Systems                     (852) 5931600
   Hong Kong                               Fax   : (852) 8020781
 ==============================================================================